Packaging for furniture storage
All packaging for a furniture repository will be done by our teams who will use the following equipment:
- Bullcraft, for any furniture packaging after any disassembly if necessary.
- Bullpack, for any packaging of trinkets, crockery or paintings.
- Paper, for any packaging of trinkets and dishes.
- Bookcases, for all packaging of books and small items.
- Standard cartons, for all packaging of linen, crockery, trinkets, linens, paintings and various objects.
- Barrels, for all packaging of glasses, cups and small objects.
- Wardrobe, for all clothes packaging on hangers.
- Chalkboards, for any packaging of paintings, packaged beforehand in bullpack.
- Cardboard shades, for all packing lampshades and chandeliers, pre-packaged in bullpack or paper.
- Cardboard alveolus, for any packaging of paintings or very fragile furniture.
- Case, for any very fragile material, mirrors, paintings or furniture "on request".
Any furniture repository will be used for a deposit in the furniture repository, for a move in a room for possible work in the apartment or for expedition.
In the case of custody deposit or shipping, any object will be list and labeled, in order to create a packing list.